• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

ωลℓяµร

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was muted for "racism" by Jermaphobe. I wasnt being racist or anything but I believe I might know why I was muted. Apparently Jermaphobe made trade_portal_v6 and I was kinda trash talking about how much I didnt enjoy it. I didn't mean to sound as mean as I was and I simply just wasnt used to the change. I have adapted over the past hour or so and I apologize for what I did and it wont happen again.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Don't try to make yourself look like the victim of admin abuse.

Since you didn't care to read your app and why it was declined, I'll reiterate.

TRADE | US 06/12/2019 - 06:55:48 PM ωลℓяµร nigger lol

This is what got you silenced. Not your opinion of the map. If you read closely to the credit texture, the v5 and v6 are made by Kiwiee with minor edits by me. I don't care what you may think of the map change, you or no one else is petitioning for it to be reverted back, and quite frankly. This is completely irrelevant and you know it is.

You have a history of breaking the rules and to this day you have still failed to follow them.

Appeal Denied

ωลℓяµร

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Don't try to make yourself look like the victim of admin abuse.

Since you didn't care to read your app and why it was declined, I'll reiterate.

TRADE | US 06/12/2019 - 06:55:48 PM ωลℓяµร nigger lol

This is what got you silenced. Not your opinion of the map. If you read closely to the credit texture, the v5 and v6 are made by Kiwiee with minor edits by me. I don't care what you may think of the map change, you or no one else is petitioning for it to be reverted back, and quite frankly. This is completely irrelevant and you know it is.

You have a history of breaking the rules and to this day you have still failed to follow them.

Appeal Denied

I agree.