1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: [ĐĐ] Golden Deadly Sniper

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by [ĐĐ] Golden Deadly Sniper, Aug 11, 2018 at 9:35 PM.

1. [ĐĐ] Golden Deadly Sniper

[ĐĐ] Golden Deadly Sniper Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    Last night, August 10, I was talking and lauging cause to some conversations and this kid by the name of Xeno-something had no mic and was talking and it gave me a head ache so the Admin (Salty Mcsomething: a Admin) said who ever is annoying please report or cal a vote, so I did, I was voting him to get banned for 30 minutes since he was voiding the Votes, and Salty Muted me and gagged me for 30 minutes, I followed Salty's directions "vote anyone who is annoying or report"​

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Salty Mcpepperson

Salty Mcpepperson TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

You were silenced for abusing the votemenu. You called a vote against Xeno for hacking because you thought they were annoying. 30 seconds earlier I had warned the server that being annoying isn't a valid reason to use the votemenu and that you should ignore them. Then there ya go votebanning Xeno.

3. [ĐĐ] Golden Deadly Sniper

Steam:

Fuck, I thought it said that annoying should be reported or voted, I must have misread that

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Salty Mcpepperson

Steam:

5. [ĐĐ] Golden Deadly Sniper

Steam:

ok thank you cause I got no rules before

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Salty Mcpepperson

Steam:

Ok. Moving forward I'll assume that you've read the rules. The silence has been lowered. Enjoy the servers!

• Like Like x 2
  7. [ĐĐ] Golden Deadly Sniper

Steam:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice