Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Is it possible to show somewhere on the forum/stat page players AP's?
I think the only way to view them atm is on connection to a skial server.
It would be nice to have a leaderboard, show points next to avatar in forum, or some similiar?
Any thoughts?

Flaming Taco Shits

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Like hlstats didn't do enough to make our players so stat competitive that they hide in the spawn and lose rather than fuck up their kdr?
No sir....-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Like hlstats didn't do enough to make our players so stat competitive that they hide in the spawn and lose rather than fuck up their kdr?
No sir....-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1
there are always players who are like that. even when we didnt have hlstatsx i still stayed in spawn when i had 1 kill ahead in a duel =3

Reactions: Giildy

basiate

Positively Inhumane Poster
duh uh really george? it's a stat, some douche will find a way to use it as e-peen.......that was my point.

I don't think most people will respect someone more because they spend more time on our servers than others.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Oh btw I'm 3rd behind 2 peeps I never heard of but the rest of you all suck my e-peen.
:troll:
Why are you quoting me? I just want to be extra lazy after that initial investment of care.

Goodness knows I'm not going to remember to check that my points are above 1000, or whatever the hat effect thing is, after going away for a few days.

That and having friendly e-peen competitions about ap points can't possibly hurt skial. It rewards good behavior :)

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Thanks!

I don't think it will hurt at all to have more competition, after all the game is intrinsically based on competition and rivalry, (and hats).
Look at it this way, if it encourages one more player to spend more time on Skial servers, it's business moving in the right direction. That one player could bring 2 friends, each bringing their own friends.

I know you must be busy Bottiger, but thinking some extra development of that page would make things more enticing. We could have a feature similiar to the stats page, leaderboard by players, country, etc can even link into, or be part of their stats page. If I knew anything about php, or web design, I would offer my help, but unfortunately the furthest I ever managed was building a geocities with macromedia.