Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I have high doubts I will finish it in-time, anybody else want to take it on?

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I would like to offer my support, but keep in mind I've told you in private that I much prefer to work on my own projects. I am therefore volunteering myself to help with the map, either alongside yourself or independently- though I have to stress that I'm not sure what your imagined deadline is (I would guess November 8th-ish)... but I have no promises about meeting any deadlines.

I have a few issues with the map as it stands currently, I think it mainly ties to what @Meowcenary said in the previous thread:
Just make sure to focus on making the map enjoyable to play on

It's not uncommon for some mappers to try to make a map that focuses too much on the theme and not nearly enough on the fun aspect
I am worried that even if the map is fun to play on, after the Donald Trump hypetrain dwindles that people won't want to play the map and it will become just another map that @Bottiger has to remove from the server due to lack of popularity (that is, if it gets added in the first place).

So, in summary. Yes, I would gladly take it on to help you out personally, but I can't guarentee any kind of deadline.

Last edited: