Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
if I was a gambling man, my money would certainly be on Sonnen, he can't afford to lose after all the shit he's talked. I was also quite excited for Faber/Cruz two, it's a shame that Cruz got injured. But overall that card does look sick.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Once I got disappointed in Fedor Emelyanenko - I stopped tracking on what's happening in UFC...

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Eh, that's always the problem tho Psycho - no matter how big your name is, one day you're going to be upset. He's been going down hill since then - but that's the issue with any sport just about ,its nearly impossible to live up to your name.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Eh, that's always the problem tho Psycho - no matter how big your name is, one day you're going to be upset. He's been going down hill since then - but that's the issue with any sport just about ,its nearly impossible to live up to your name.
Somewhat true. It was not the case with Lennox Lewis though. This dude knew when to leave. Fedor is an outstanding fighter but his over-religiousness played a bad joke with him. I mean, how can you possibly smash people faces and be religious? It's like being a Nazi and Red Cross' member simultaneously.