• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

vegeta81899

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I want to re-name my newly aquired Sydney Sleeper (thanks snotling) something clever that had to do with it firing piss at people. Anyone have any catchy names? Preferably a name that has two words that start with the same letter (like normal tf2 weps) Thanks brothers and sisters.

vegeta81899

Urine my Sights

If I could do a super ultra corny laugh right now, I'd certainly accompany that name with one.

Edit:
oh didn't fully read, I guess my ultra never used before name doesn't work :/
Ha! I think I laughed too hard when I read that. Actualy I think I would rather use this than a normal TF2 sounding name

"Bodyshots."

"They sure piss me off."
And if I add this as the description I will be sure to make Cylosis proud.

Reactions: JarlyX

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
"Corkboard Darts Dipped in Piss" That's the literal meaning of the Sydney Sleeper

Wait... is it corkboard or sponge at the tips?

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ha! I think I laughed too hard when I read that. Actualy I think I would rather use this than a normal TF2 sounding name

And if I add this as the description I will be sure to make Cylosis proud.

Thank you sir - I excel at puns and other dumb shit such as that. I do manage to make a head pun every time I demoknight someone, and ice puns whenever I spycicle someone :D they make things so much more entertaining.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Sydney Sleeper is used in ESEA Invite matches, but why wouldn't you know better which ones are noob weapons...

i know what people use. i just think it doesn't require skill to use it. It doesn't require much at all. Don't act like ur all that just because you made your own competive team. Besides i was just giving my opinion. ;)

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i know what people use. i just think it doesn't require skill to use it. It doesn't require much at all. Don't act like ur all that just because you made your own competive team. Besides i was just giving my opinion. ;)

Agreed.

P.S I saw your picture in your signature :challenge:

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
its a good gun. the only reason i don't like it is because i think it takes the whole purpose of being a sniper out. Its sole purpose it to body shot. which is very easy to do. I just don't like the concept of it.

Reactions: vegeta81899

vegeta81899

its a good gun. the only reason i don't like it is because i think it takes the whole purpose of being a sniper out. Its sole purpose it to body shot. which is very easy to do. I just don't like the concept of it.
Well the reason I like it so much is because I have no skill whatsoever at anything, so.. yeah. I know most people do not like it.

Reactions: Cory lee

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
the sydney sleepers purpose isn't for killing. it's meant for support.
you piss shoot their med and they wont be pushin