Feddy

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
As much fun as it is to romp around shooting and flying while asking for trades. Recently in the Trade_1, the minecraft one. I saw around 4 people on the other team no clipping, becoming invulnerable, setting up turrets in our spawn. Blocking off entire passages.

I mean, it's a trade server. Yeah. But trying to call out on voice as you're constantly being riddled with bullets is just stupid. Can anyone explain this to me?

Some guy said; "Well they're donators."
Hey, so am I. Where's my list of awesome / commands?

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Donators can't do that, donators don't become mods. What were the names of the people noclipping?
The only way they could be doing that is
1. Hacking
2. An admin gave them noclip/god
3. There's a dice mod bug somewhere.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Donators can't do that, donators don't become mods. What were the names of the people noclipping?
The only way they could be doing that is
1. Hacking
2. An admin gave them noclip/god
3. There's a dice mod bug somewhere.
there isnt a noclip or godmode hack to my knowledge.
this one is probably what happened. if it IS then i want to know the admin's name.
pretty sure rtd is disabled on minecraft trade

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
watch

Feddy

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Roman.
Risen Demon [Skial]
Raccoon99
=USE=disipointpanda

I believe a few others. Still currently in game.
Rather confused as to what's going on. It's...aggrivating.

Feddy

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I didn't see anyone doing that. They were setting up sentries in hell not in their spawns. Also you can just swap teams.

It happened twice. Some engineer with that Mad Scientist beard thing. Constantly being chased down by invulnerable people is rather asinine, too.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It happened twice. Some engineer with that Mad Scientist beard thing. Constantly being chased down by invulnerable people is rather asinine, too.
I believe that was lpn, but it's trade, so I think you're in the very small minority that cares.

Feddy

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I believe that was lpn, but it's trade, so I think you're in the very small minority that cares.

"Small minority" not very well worded my friend. My point was I was just trying to figure it out. Considering if you're in the game, and I asked multiple times what is going on, and you didn't bother to answer, nor your friends. Didn't help the case.
I could care less about it, it's annoying, but yeah. Trade.

If you would've said something from the get-go that would have been rather nice, don't you think?

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Think I've been on that server once, and I god modded myself to kill the headless horseman. Then left.

Feddy

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I gave you godmode.

I'm still looking for crates.
S'all good regardless. Thanks though.

My main thing was just figuring out whether or not something weird was going on.
Thanks for the quick response, Roman.