JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Scanning for Killing Floor....
Killing Floor not detected
Loading Message...
HELLO, WELCOME, PLEASE GO GET KILLING FLOOR SINCE YOU'RE BRITISH, WE MUST KILL SOME FLOORS.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
3H9b3.png

Reactions: SgtGiraffe

Crystal

Mildly Menacing Medic
Thanks for all the welcomes :-D and especially the cat
I'll work on killing floor, the steam sale is already incapacitating my bank account, but it's just one more game...

Reactions: sov

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I uninstalled my killing floor, it got boring and easy, also was very repetitive. Was fun for a little while, but that was it.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Watch out for "trolls" (or better known as jackasses)

sov

Legendary Skial King
Florida, the so called Sunshine State even though Florida has the most thunder storms according to statistics.

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I uninstalled my killing floor, it got boring and easy, also was very repetitive. Was fun for a little while, but that was it.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Watch out for "trolls" (or better known as jackasses)

you either play beginner and normal too much, or your team is just too good.

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
you either play beginner and normal too much, or your team is just too good.
I played alot of normal at first, then I started going into the harder difficulties. I don't mean it's repetitive because of the difficulty, I just mean the whole general game. Every round is the same thing of killing about 8 different monsters and then buying guns to kill more of the same monsters. Maybe it's because I haven't found anyone fun to play with or maybe not, either way, I didn't have fun with the game you did and I'm happy you have fun with it so keep at it and let's not derail this thread with an argument (don't mean to say you're arguing, just don't want it to turn to that)

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I played alot of normal at first, then I started going into the harder difficulties. I don't mean it's repetitive because of the difficulty, I just mean the whole general game. Every round is the same thing of killing about 8 different monsters and then buying guns to kill more of the same monsters. Maybe it's because I haven't found anyone fun to play with or maybe not, either way, I didn't have fun with the game you did and I'm happy you have fun with it so keep at it and let's not derail this thread with an argument (don't mean to say you're arguing, just don't want it to turn to that)

I'll bring it into PM anyway.