hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--p...elichick-s-latest-masterstroke-223318894.html

I'm really starting to hate these football "experts." OMG BELICHICK HIRED TEBOW THAT MEANS TEBOW WILL BE SAVED!!!

They keep claiming it all makes sense, yet it doesn't make any sense at all. These are the same people that thought the Wildcat package made complete sense and look at the flop that was.

No, Tebow will not be saved...at least as a QB. Tebow sucks and everyone knows it. No, I think Belichick hired him to do something completely different. Or maybe Tom Brady felt sorry for him and wanted to mentor him.

GunS| Space Mountain

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I don't see them putting him at QB in a game. How can you justify taking Brady out for Tebow?? Even for 1 play.
Maybe he will run the scout team O in practice when they are getting ready for a running QB or play someplace else. Nobody can save him at QB...he is not a NFL QB.

Metal Gear Awesome <skial>

Legendary Skial King
I bet they'll keep him essentially in a accelerated training camp for the entire year to improve his mechanics. I think Belichick is thinking about post-Brady Patriots with this. If Tebow has enough improvement, he'll move to the No. 2 spot and either take over when Brady leaves or become valuable merchandise after he's been out of the spotlight and shown he is competent enough to start.