serbey

Uncharitable Spy
On the section of DR_Baby_Pirate, near the beginning before the vent, the moving platform should be changed imo. I don't know if it's a glitch or intended but when more than one person gets on the platform it stop's moving. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem because you could jump to the other side from the mid point of the platform's trail but recently when jumping off the platform, it moves forward a little which throws the jumping player's off the way which results in their deaths.

Every time this map gets chosen there is a HUGE bottleneck on that part whereby around 10 people are waiting on the platform well into the 10 minute mark for someone else to jump,which, while I don't think is intended, hugely frustrating, for both players and spectators.

@Cream Tea Could you take a look at this please?
Regards,
Carbon

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
This is how it has always been i don't think it needs fixing unless everybody hates it.

serbey

Uncharitable Spy
Any way to ask around? I think the majority of players hate the fact that it moves while jumping. As well as that, as mentioned it slow's down the game a LOT.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Well it would be an easy change however I can not access my pc for two weeks.

I don't even know if it's a track_train or something else. @Pedro the fabulous do you know how to do it?