Approved An urgently needed map change

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by serbey, Jul 24, 2018.

1. serbey

serbey Uncharitable Spy

Steam:

On the section of DR_Baby_Pirate, near the beginning before the vent, the moving platform should be changed imo. I don't know if it's a glitch or intended but when more than one person gets on the platform it stop's moving. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem because you could jump to the other side from the mid point of the platform's trail but recently when jumping off the platform, it moves forward a little which throws the jumping player's off the way which results in their deaths.

Every time this map gets chosen there is a HUGE bottleneck on that part whereby around 10 people are waiting on the platform well into the 10 minute mark for someone else to jump,which, while I don't think is intended, hugely frustrating, for both players and spectators.

@Cream Tea Could you take a look at this please?
    Regards,
    Carbon

2. Cream Tea

Cream Tea Legendary Skial King Legendary Mapper

Steam:

This is how it has always been i don't think it needs fixing unless everybody hates it.

3. serbey

serbey Uncharitable Spy

Steam:

Any way to ask around? I think the majority of players hate the fact that it moves while jumping. As well as that, as mentioned it slow's down the game a LOT.

4. Meowcenary

Meowcenary TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

I assume most people dislike it but they tolerate it since it doesn't completely break the map

5. Cream Tea

Cream Tea Legendary Skial King Legendary Mapper

Steam:

Well it would be an easy change however I can not access my pc for two weeks.

I don't even know if it's a track_train or something else. @Pedro the fabulous do you know how to do it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice