Zofo Jackson

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I've been playing of the skial dustbowl US server for some time now and I love it to death. There are so many awesome people that play there, my ping is always <50 and i'm glad I found it. The server would be absolutely PERFECT if it weren't for the random crits. At least make it an option to have people vote to turn it off/on like we do for alltalk.

Thanks for reading.

*A server vote*
oops

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i really don't understand what valve thought random crits would add to the core gameplay

even today they are not accepting the fact that they made a bad decision and instead punish nocrit servers by making them non-quickplay

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
at first, I misread it and thought it was for Intel cap crits. that, I can agree on, but sadly, even if it does play without random crits, people will begin leaving the server if the vote to turn it back on never passes.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You love it when you kill someone with random crits but you hate it if someone kills you with random crits.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think random crits are perfect, they made it to where if you're doing good you have a higher chance of getting them, making it feel really awesome when you add onto your giant killstreak with a nice crit.