Tweet³

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Howdy Everyone,

I guess you could say I'm new around these parts so I felt the need to introduce myself so everyone gets to know me better.

My name is Nolan. I'm a 22 year old Computer Science major studying at Baylor University in Waco, TX (before the rona amr?)

I have been playing tf2 for about 10 years now (roughly). Before Skial I was a very active member in Fugworld, which died out about 5 years ago. I was a high level admin over at Fugworld for much of my stay there. After the death of my beloved community I took quite a hiatus from tf2, before landing in TF2APP as a head developer (running their servers) for about a year before Valve removed quickplay and that community quickly sunk as well.

It's now been about 3 years since I actively played tf2, and I'm just now getting back into it. For the past 3 years I have mained Rocket League, where I am currently a Grand Champ (basically a sweat). I have started sharing my time between the two of them as of recently.

For work I am the lead System Administrator for Logicservers.com and the Datacenter Administrator for the entire US. I love my job there, as it fits well with my schooling. If you want a game server I could definitely work out a deal for the first month for sure.

In game you'll most likely see me playing demo, loch n load and eyelander. If I see you I will happily cut your head off.

In my free time I spend it coding TF2 plugins or launching some random server application on one of my two Enterprise grade server boxes (yes I bought them with my own money and I don't regret it). I also spend much of my time with my Girlfriend or bothering Bottiger for no apparent reason (have to imagine he gets tired of it).

During rona I have also been working on a 2000 piece puzzle because I'm apparently mentally unstable or just straight up binging Supernatural on Netflix.

That about sums up everything. If you have questions I would be happy to answer them.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here and thanks for having me :)

Tweet³

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
How is Baylor? I go to a college in Texas and I like it. Not Baylor though.
I love it down there. Waco is kind of a mess right now because I-35 is under construction, but I've had some good times there. Where do you go to school?

Last edited: