1. The contents of this section may be unsuitable for minors. If you are a minor and it is illegal for you to view adult content, please leave this section.

AMA Fad Thing

Discussion in 'Nsfw' started by Dolan Trump, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Dolan Trump

Dolan Trump Somewhat Threatening Sniper

Steam:

It seems to be a fad to do an AMA in the NSFW section, so I'll get another one going.

Since I'm basically a stranger here, you can go ahead and ask me literally anything. But I'll answer some questions off the bat.

• Are you actually Donald Trump? ...no. In fact, I'm probably not going to vote for him. The name and persona is a parody of his image in the media. Personally, I stand against most of his platforms.
    • Then who the fuck are you? My actual name is Dylan Attix. I'm a college student attending Central Washington University in Ellensburg, Washington. I used to be a moderator for FirePowered Gaming, but then I quit. My major is Environmental Sciences Biology focus.
    • Who's that person in your spray? That is an opposite-sex version of me drawn by a friend, wearing the costume of a character named Zinnia from Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
    • Coke or Pepsi? Neither. The phosphoric acid in both does bad things to your bones. Meaning Sans and Papyrus should never drink them. But back when I did drink cola I preferred Pepsi, wild cherry flavor.
    • Sexual orientation? Depends on my mood and how horny I am that day, lel. But I prefer women with nice, slim figures and small breasts, legs which are slightly longer than half the length of their body, and asses that don't quit.

2. Blade D_Hero

Blade D_Hero TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

Are you Chinese or Japanese

3. mike-kirby

mike-kirby Totally Ordinary Human

I like your preferences
    What is your spray then.

4. Dolan Trump

Dolan Trump Somewhat Threatening Sniper

Steam:

I have POOR and IRISH ancestry.