ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Can't believe Na'Vi hasn't picked up on this yet, it's really OP. With this cheap strategy, you can heal, regain mana, gain a speed boost, teleport, and be a tank AT THE SAME TIME.

C10B483263670665A381BFBA87BEC308AFA46561

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Na'vi hasn't picked up on this yet because you are too good for Dota and are much higher above their league in play style and competitive game sense

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've seen Tranquil / Arcane combo played on the same boots though, can be done on a few roaming supports then build into a Vlads first then a soul booster late game.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I've seen Tranquil / Arcane combo played on the same boots though, can be done on a few roaming supports then build into a Vlads first then a soul booster late game.

I rarely do builds like that because sometimes I forget which items can be disassembled and which ones can't, so I'm stuck with spare items and wasted gold.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I rarely do builds like that because sometimes I forget which items can be disassembled and which ones can't, so I'm stuck with spare items and wasted gold.

Only do the ones you can remember then... It's only useful on heroes that can't restore either mana or HP and benefit from the bloodstone late game, like Lina or Leshrac.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Only do the ones you can remember then... It's only useful on heroes that can't restore either mana or HP and benefit from the bloodstone late game, like Lina or Leshrac.

Yeah, I do that with Timbersaw. Build Arcane's early game, disassemble them to make a Bloodstone, then get Boots of Travel so chasing down people when there's no trees around is easier.