Stryder1000

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I think I found Skial servers guys! Where if you piss 1 person off, they lie and make everyone dislike you. Now I get practically always muted freaking sad.

Last edited:

Stryder1000

Erm. I've been vote muted a lot, and they vote mute me while I'm vote muted and extends it. Which I presume doesn't show up.

Why not just remove the vote menu options, when you can easily mute the person or call a admin lol. That removes the abuse option that everyone does

Stryder1000

Well, I found out by asking on Skial Discord, you're allowed to votemute people if the entire server agrees apparently.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Considering how many people bitch on this forum about how hard a threshhold it is to get a vote to actually pass....

Maybe they arent wrong, you are.

Reactions: san7890

Stryder1000

Well here you go.

• Spamming. Examples:
    • Advertising other TF2 servers.
    • Reporting people that aren't breaking the rules.
    • Calling random votes, even on yourself.
    • Whether music over voice chat is spam will be left to a server vote. However music is NOT allowed on trade servers.
  • Using or advertising hacks. This includes letting your "brother" or "friend" do it on your computer or internet connection.
  • Racism
    • Racial slurs or stereotypes are not allowed.
    • However, you may use the term "nigga" without negative words or stereotypes. Examples of negative words include but not limited to: dumb, bad, hate.
  • Other Discrimination: Any persistent discrimination based on gender or religion is not allowed. What qualifies as persistent will be determined by an admin.
  • Threatening to attack Skial servers or credible threats against Skial staff.
    • No music or recordings played over voice.
    • Asking for donations is considered Spam.

These are the rules I could find on what you could votemute you for, and I did none of these Sorry buddy, but you're in the wrong. Just because people do not like the fact I destroy them, does not mean they can randomly vote mute me. Before you talk please know what you're talking about.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
I’ve played with you on the servers several times. You’re extremely toxic, constantly spam and harass others, and are disliked by the entire regular population of the server. I asked you on Discord to simply record a short demo to prove that the votes are abusive, and you refused to do so. Why are you still here?

Last edited:
Reactions: san7890

Stryder1000

I’ve played with you on the servers several times. You’re extremely toxic, constantly spam and harass others, and are disliked by the entire regular population of the server. I asked you on Discord to simply record a short demo to prove that the votes are abusive, and you refused to do so. Why are you still here?

I do not spam, I don't harass people, infact I'm the one getting harassed

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
I do not spam, I don't harass people, infact I'm the one getting harassed
I mean, we can all see your chat history. You certainly spam while trying to purposely rile people up. Any backlash is purely self-inflicted.

As I said before, start recording proof. Until then, you have zero room to talk.