Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
it was closer than the score reflected yall just had some trouble pushing kritz vrs uber other than that really close game

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
matthughes-disappointed.gif

Reactions: CiNiC

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
I was still confused why you were still running the kritz continuously. Kritz is a suprise tactic most of the time unless it's koth.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Because it was working better than the uber was, because we just couldn't use uber effectively. Though, we couldn't use either effectively tonight, so go figure.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Because it was working better than the uber was, because we just couldn't use uber effectively. Though, we couldn't use either effectively tonight, so go figure.
Shame :/
I cringed every time you went down, but you guys did a great job pushing them back from last a few times. Sorry to see you guys had an off night.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I played like crap, and feel ashamed that that was the match that was shown and casted. I am literally ashamed to call myself a medic main.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I don't think we really played to our full potential but whatever. I will take top 4.

I don't think i played bad though. i just think the team didn't do so well together yesterday