opieman2010

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I have picked it back up for the release of the expansion tonight. I think the various improvements (Loot 2.0, no AH) make the game much more enjoyable.

I would suggest picking it back up for an hour or so, and see if you like it better... I sure did.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You get drops relevant to your class now. I got no less than 10 legendaries leveling to 60 without magic find

One or two ridiculously unfair (not hard, but straight cheap) elite combinations are gone.

If you enjoyed the actual gameplay not so much the trading aspect, give it a go you'll be happy you did.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've heard it's much better now and plan on playing more to see if I can get back into it. Then buying the expansion if I can justify the price to myself...

opieman2010

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I've heard it's much better now and plan on playing more to see if I can get back into it. Then buying the expansion if I can justify the price to myself...

I wish I could even attempt to dissuade myself from buying it... unfortunately I am such a super-nerd for the whole series that I couldn't stay away.

That being said, I came back to it this week after about 8 months of not touching it, and I was happily surprised. Not to mention a bunch of the people I played with are all making their way back for the expansion as well.

Off to sleep for me... this thing launches at midnight, and I plan on making the (reportedly large) Act 5 my bitch tonight.