After the update?

Discussion in 'Diablo 3' started by HowIMetYourMother, Mar 13, 2014.

1. HowIMetYourMother

HowIMetYourMother Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Just curious because i haven't played this game for a year now. How is the game now the auction house is gone?

2. opieman2010

opieman2010 Gore-Spattered Heavy Contributor

Steam:
    I have picked it back up for the release of the expansion tonight. I think the various improvements (Loot 2.0, no AH) make the game much more enjoyable.

I would suggest picking it back up for an hour or so, and see if you like it better... I sure did.

3. Antamania

Antamania Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    You get drops relevant to your class now. I got no less than 10 legendaries leveling to 60 without magic find

One or two ridiculously unfair (not hard, but straight cheap) elite combinations are gone.

If you enjoyed the actual gameplay not so much the trading aspect, give it a go you'll be happy you did.

4. Rhi

Rhi Australian Skial God Contributor

Steam:
    I've heard it's much better now and plan on playing more to see if I can get back into it. Then buying the expansion if I can justify the price to myself...

5. Antamania

Steam:
    Also anyone playing feel free to add me: Antamania#1248

6. opieman2010

Steam:
    I wish I could even attempt to dissuade myself from buying it... unfortunately I am such a super-nerd for the whole series that I couldn't stay away.

That being said, I came back to it this week after about 8 months of not touching it, and I was happily surprised. Not to mention a bunch of the people I played with are all making their way back for the expansion as well.

Off to sleep for me... this thing launches at midnight, and I plan on making the (reportedly large) Act 5 my bitch tonight.

7. Antamania

Steam:
    Also, cinematic trailer is badass

8. opieman2010

Steam:

I like this version better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice