• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
So if i understood it correctly, when we go afk we get the tag and become bots. Neat.

AnpQlvl.jpg

Last edited:

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You can also type in /afk to have the bot take you over if you need to go do something like use the bathroom or get your hourly cat gif quota

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I just wonder how long you can stay afk. If it's indefinite then you'll never get kicked. So if the server is full it'll take even more time for people to join.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I just wonder how long you can stay afk. If it's indefinite then you'll never get kicked. So if the server is full it'll take even more time for people to join.

Pretty sure you still get kicked out after awhile. It just turns you into a bot while the timer counts down before you're kicked.

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
So now instead of thinking of new pickup lines you actually have to play the game
No, you silly. Now i can let my bot play and i can think of new quality pickup lines.

(You gotta admit, that diarrhea one was pretty good).

Last edited:

Jessie

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
yeah same happened to me just now I went AFK to get a drink came back and I was a spy. It scared me to be honest lol

Jessie

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
AFK bots keep getting stuck under the vent exit in the intel room. I main engineer and everytime I see someone standing there for long periods it's always the AFK bots. And same with the Medics, they'll just stand still in intel room. Same with medics, they often just stand in intel room or run around in circles.

Jessie

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Medics wait for someone to heal. And the spot under the vent is a defend point.
There is a game breaking bug with this that I just experienced after coming back from the bathroom, I pm'd you details.

Last edited:

FIDLAR

Mildly Menacing Medic
I have some strange bugs since this bot update.
-Invisible players: I only see the projectiles they are shooting at me
-Red colored players on BLU and vica versa...

And others experienced the first issue too

Honkzilla

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I really dislike playing against bots, can this coincide with the bot number voted on? Another words, players only turn into bots if the number of players on the server is < X ? I don't really see a reason for a player to turn into a bot on a full server.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I have some strange bugs since this bot update.
-Invisible players: I only see the projectiles they are shooting at me
-Red colored players on BLU and vica versa...

And others experienced the first issue too
Both of these are well known tf2 bugs.
To fix the first one, open console and type "record fix; stop".

Reactions: FIDLAR

Elekris

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
i don't like it
afk bots are the reason why i don't play on saigns servers
now skial has them too

Sakiko

Contributor
Found a interesting issue with the bots anyone taunts near them they flock to the person and taunts, start a conga or other dance anim they sit t here dancing till stopped

Jessie

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Found a interesting issue with the bots anyone taunts near them they flock to the person and taunts, start a conga or other dance anim they sit t here dancing till stopped
Yeah, that happens on valve servers too