๖ۣۜRumX

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Summary:
Ads are broken
Details:
Ads are broken for me and Khed (and possibly everyone else as well)
95E75A1D70076EDCD131B1D21C1801D2C60AD1F9

Been like this after the server didn't automatically update and had to be done manually
@Bottiger

Bottiger

Administrator
This just indicates there were no ads to be displayed, nothing to be concerned about unless it happens for several days.

SkepticalBear

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
This just indicates there were no ads to be displayed, nothing to be concerned about unless it happens for several days.

This has been happening for several days for me on the Dustbowl+ EU server. Although I'm a contributor so that might make a difference?

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
This has been happening for several days for me on the Dustbowl+ EU server. Although I'm a contributor so that might make a difference?

Yeah I've seen it the last few days, but I don't know if that's because of my status or not?

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Agree. As a contributor, I would always see something similar to "VIP status detected. Thanks for donating" on a white background. Now, I never see that, and I always see that same orange Pinion image.

SkepticalBear

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Agree. As a contributor, I would always see something similar to "VIP status detected. Thanks for donating" on a white background. Now, I never see that, and I always see that same orange Pinion image.

Same, I thought it might have been a change but I guess that it's an error?