Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirstyDonut

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Servers: |2Fort| LA 1 and very rarely |Custom Maps|NY (before the IP change)

HLStatsX:
http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2458755

Time Zone:
Pacific Time (UTC -8)
Hours:
Weekdays: I'm at my computer and have Steam open from 3:30-9:00 PM and if I can, I play TF2 from
9:00 PM-12:00 AM (I try my best to go online everyday, but I do have quite a bit of course work)

Weekends: Online all day, but playtime is usually reserved for 8:00 PM-12:00 AM+

Support:
Flying Buttresses (buttri?) are, according to Wikipedia, "specific forms of buttressing most strongly associated with Gothic church architecture". Should there ever be a need to build a buttress to "gothically" support something, I'm totally on it. But, if you ask around the server, you'll find that I'm pretty well known.

Will you get mad if you lose admin: Nope. Being an admin is a privilege and if it's revoked, then it was clearly for a good reason and I'll do anything possible to fix it.

What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot?:
Spectate them to see if they really do have an aimbot and after I can make an informed decision
/ban #STEAM_0:1:32055612 30 "Obvious Aimbot"

Admin Experience: Back about 4 or so years ago I used to be an admin for a clan called [=G!X=] in Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory before it died.

Additional Information:
Although I only bought TF2 for the PC back in Christmas of 2011 (and started playing at the end of this summer), I played it in 2008-2012 via The Orange Box for the Xbox 360. [Feel free to check my achievements for proof (Gamertag: ThirstyDonut)].
Personally, I think that 2fort LA does have a big problem with racism, and those who are racist aren't really punished due to a lack of admins (at least when I'm online), which are some things that I would like to be fixed.
I'm also 16 and consider myself to be pretty levelheaded. I will admit that sometimes I lose myself, (because I'm not perfect), but when I do, I'm quick to fix whatever I've done and apologize to whoever I have wronged.

Anyways guys, Thanks for your consideration and if you reject this application, that's absolutely fine! Just give me a few pointers as to what I can fix.

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Somewhat low connection time for an admin application, no forum activity, (apparently) bad chatlog, I can but go with a -1 on this, sorry.

EDIT: Also, seems to rate other posts as "troll" to get revenge for -1's. Lol.

Seth Archer

Unremarkable User
I play with Donut most nights, and he's honestly one of the most friendly people I've played with. As for anyone's complaints about bad language or such, I seriously doubt anyone can truthfully say they have never been in a situation where their maturity or respectfulness hasn't been challenged by unruly kids just trying to get people angry. All in all, I give Donut an A for Awesome.

Sir Gooch P Tigglington

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I play with Donut most nights, and he's honestly one of the most friendly people I've played with. As for anyone's complaints about bad language or such, I seriously doubt anyone can truthfully say they have never been in a situation where their maturity or respectfulness hasn't been challenged by unruly kids just trying to get people angry. All in all, I give Donut an A for Awesome.

I play on the same server as both of you and I've never had a problem with Donut (he's never popped up on my mental "jackass" list). The reason I bring up his chatlog is that if you're going to be an admin your conduct should be above reproach. No one that gets banned should be able to say "I was banned for this, but so-and-so admin does it so why am I banned?" Also, laughing about getting vote mutes passed doesn't shine a good light on anyone, Donut seems to do this quite a bit.

I like you Donut, but I don't think you're ready for admin status just yet. No disrespect intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.