Zombiedeathwish4

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
ORANGE+ x10 | US, PAYLOAD+ | US, SAXTON HALE | US, TRADE | US
Time:
GMT-04:00 Eastern Daylight Time, 9am to 10am And 2pm to 4 pm sometimes less than that
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
8hrs and 25mins Mostly because I've just joined this great community and I want every one to stay here
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No Mostly sad because I wouldn't know how I lost it if I did then I wouldn't be mad at all
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:zombiedeathwish]" 30 "obvious aimbot" that's my ID IDK y but it is
Any other reason you should be admin:
Ok hello im Zombiedeathwish4 I want to be an admin not to abuse or to have these powers to look cool I want this to help our skial community so more people want to join and have fun I want everyone to be happy I want everyone to be fair and equal that's pretty much it I appreciate you even if in declined for your time​

san7890

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Servers:
ORANGE+ x10 | US, PAYLOAD+ | US, SAXTON HALE | US, TRADE | US
Time:
GMT-04:00 Eastern Daylight Time, 9am to 10am And 2pm to 4 pm sometimes less than that
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
8hrs and 25mins Mostly because I've just joined this great community and I want every one to stay here
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No Mostly sad because I wouldn't know how I lost it if I did then I wouldn't be mad at all
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:zombiedeathwish]" 30 "obvious aimbot" that's my ID IDK y but it is
Any other reason you should be admin:
Ok hello im Zombiedeathwish4 I want to be an admin not to abuse or to have these powers to look cool I want this to help our skial community so more people want to join and have fun I want everyone to be happy I want everyone to be fair and equal that's pretty much it I appreciate you even if in declined for your time​
Bad grammar, low effort app, and you are worlds away from the time requirement.