Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You would need to take care of more than just jailbreak, you would need to take care of all the servers and reports, and I believe you applied because you want to unban your friend. Also, telling us you're a girl gamer is not going to improve your chances. It is not as rare or unique as you think, nor does it affect your admin status.

P.s. Your ban command is wrong, please fix it in the OP.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Everything about this app is wrong.
Ban command
Thinking we would give you admin because of your gender.
Time on servers

Edit: Implying "we" is incorrect. Should be Bottiger.

Last edited:

Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
i think acting as a girl gives sexual pleasure to whatever fat man is sitting behind his monitor

or maybe they just pretend to be one to get free items from horny fat men

or maybe it is an actual girl

nevertheless, -1 because of 1 hour only on the server

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 for now
wrong ban command, no chat, and it looks like very little effort went into making this app.
Also your time is far from being good.

Last edited:

zina10xoxo

Unremarkable User
No that's absolutely wrong. I don't care about being a girl gamer. I don't care about unbanning my friend because he doesn't play tf2. I want to admin because I think I can do it. I am a responsible young adult and can make sure things are taken care of. In no way should my gender affect your choice. I say that because many of my friends tell me that it's not common. So please get that straight. Also most of the admins that come on the jailbreak server either 1. Abuse Or 2. Don't take care of the problem or concerns of others. A scenario being someone complained to an admin about racism and they did not do a thing. No one is perfect. Maybe you think I'm not qualified. It's ok everyone has an opinion .
Thank You

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
No that's absolutely wrong. I don't care about being a girl gamer. I don't care about unbanning my friend because he doesn't play tf2. I want to admin because I think I can do it. I am a responsible young adult and can make sure things are taken care of. In no way should my gender affect your choice. I say that because many of my friends tell me that it's not common. So please get that straight. Also most of the admins that come on the jailbreak server either 1. Abuse Or 2. Don't take care of the problem or concerns of others. A scenario being someone complained to an admin about racism and they did not do a thing. No one is perfect. Maybe you think I'm not qualified. It's ok everyone has an opinion .
Thank You

1. Do you have the names and evidence of the admin abuse?
2. Did you have evidence of the players in question of the racism?

Start with reporting these violators. You can use the form here http://www.skial.com/forums/reports.38/ or use the !report in game. This is where most potential admins get to know how things work.
All our admins do care and want to help everyone that asks for it. Just because you claim something does not mean they can do anything about it with out valid proof on the matter.

You also have made no attempt to correct your ban command.

Last edited:

zina10xoxo

Unremarkable User
No need to be sorry. I may come across that way but I'm certainly not crazy to just be rude without reason. I was either fending for myself. Because I can certainly say that the concept of jailbreak is diminished in the server. No one follows the rules. Suddenly when an admin comes on everyone is perfect and follows the rules.
Thank You

Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
No need to be sorry. I may come across that way but I'm certainly not crazy to just be rude without reason. I was either fending for myself. Because I can certainly say that the concept of jailbreak is diminished in the server. No one follows the rules. Suddenly when an admin comes on everyone is perfect and follows the rules.
Thank You

if you want to moderate the server so much...
  • why didn't you link your steam account to the forums?
  • why didn't you bother reading the rules?
  • why didn't you even checked other applications?
  • why can't you see the competition for an admin position is huge?
look, no offense here, but even if you had more time and people knew and enjoyed playing with you, it would still take months for you to be accepted. Don't be like the other guys that leave when getting criticized on shitty admin apps, instead why don't you improve?

Reactions: zina10xoxo

zina10xoxo

Unremarkable User
I appreciate the feedback. But this is my last application. I would like to thank everyone who observed my application.
In my perspective it seems as though this was a foolish mistake considering the success of this server for me to apply.
Thank You for your time.

Hawkeye

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
You can always rethink about reapplying when you think you're qualified.Don't be mean to people even when they are to you and be the change you want to see in the server

zina10xoxo

Unremarkable User
That was very inspiring but it is very hard to get approved. This is a very successful server. Thanks Hawkeye for the feedback but I think it's time to give up. I will still go on the server.