Servers:
TRADE | EU
Time:
Anywhere from 10 am - 3 am EST
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
900+ Hours on Skial Trade Servers
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Not at all, Admimistator is a privilege granted only to those whom deserve it and can be taken away at anytime for any reason.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
smban 1440 "[U:1:99578494]" "Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Im on Skial Trade Servers (US, EU and NY) Quite often and feel I could help clean up these servers community of Rule Breakers like Scammers, Spammers, Abuseres and people of this kind. It isn't often you can come on any of these 3 trade servers and find no admins, actaully its more common to not see an admin than to see one on these servers. As i've gotten back into trading recently I feel I would make a good moderator for these servers.​

Last edited:

Zeoplez

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
P.S: I Have applied for admin in the past. I was declined for 3 lines of in game text chat which contained racial slurs. This was 1-2+ Years ago and my language and attitude in the trading scene is completly changed from this type of behaviour.

Zeoplez

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
hello here is some feedback be patient
I have been. I waited over a week and just got curious as I seen other admin applications being replied to within this time frame. (Some were denied so I understand those would be much easier to reply to.) Thank you for the feed back however, now that im thinking about it again it must take some time to process an admin application as it is more than likely a group decision and a lot of variables in processing a new admin.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I have been. I waited over a week and just got curious as I seen other admin applications being replied to within this time frame. (Some were denied so I understand those would be much easier to reply to.) Thank you for the feed back however, now that im thinking about it again it must take some time to process an admin application as it is more than likely a group decision and a lot of variables in processing a new admin.

It is, you should definitely leave it a while before you try again.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
9 days later still no feed back, hello?
Here's some feedback:
  • In 9 days, you have garnered zero support from friends outside of forumers [or forumers in general], which shows us either people don't want to support you or you don't care enough about the position to get people to support you
  • This application is extremely effortless, with not even a full paragraph stating why you should be admin
  • Just by asking this question, it shows you've little-to-no patience, while others, who have been waiting way longer than you have. This would put you very low on our priority list for hiring
  • You've not shown understanding in basic utilities admins use
  • Simply scrolling through your chat, I see nothing but advertisements and a few one-liners. Do you communicate with the members of TRADE | EU at all?
  • In 2 years, you have made a whopping 8 reports and NONE this year, in fact, it's almost been a year since your last report. While I'm not the most active guy on trade, I know, for a fact, we've gotten more than 8 reports in the span of 2 years from TRADE | EU
I'm sorry but, while you are more than welcome to stay and play in our servers, you're not at all qualified to be admin and if this is the result of 2 years, then I don't think it's going to get any better from here.