Zappheus

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Servers:
DEATH RUN | EU, DEATH RUN | EU 2, MILITARY AREA | EU, SAXTON HALE | EU, SKYHIGH | EU
Time:
GMT+2 - 9:00 - 10:30
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
452:43:27 (13:35:45 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, I will not be aggrieved & will still be active on the servers.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban ''[U:1:164012405]'' 30 ''Obvious Aimbot''
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hello.

I am Squire. An amiable, polite & soft-spoken fellow, obliged to administrate the servers above.

As I continuously (almost, perpetually/perennially) see microphone spammers, griefers and impolite individuals.

This evening, I saw a friendly Hale, taunting (dancing) with five other players in the Military Area server.

And nearly a week ago, a person joined the Military Area server & began insulting and ridiculing from Sniffy and TonomNaCl.

And three (or four) days ago, a person joined the Military Area server and began microphone spamming and playing the We No Speak Americano song.

Which, shows the lack of administration on this server.

And as for the other servers that I included, same matters occur on them daily.

Yesterday, I joined the Death Run | EU server and saw a Sniper that griefed/glitched the map & exited its axis, i.e., he went out of the map. Which then, made the Hale lose, unfairly.

Also, I would recommend that you get North American administrators, sometimes I join the US servers (mostly Death Run) and find microphone spammers, or multiple people speaking at a time, which could also be considered as spamming.

Have a nice day!​

Dutch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
MILITARY AREA | EU 09/29/2018 - 03:34:11 AM Squire Please finish this quickly. I need to get in.

MILITARY AREA | EU 10/08/2018 - 05:56:56 AM Squire I am not friendly anymore. So, you can stop crying now.

MILITARY AREA | EU 10/08/2018 - 05:55:19 AM Squire I've played 5,354 hours on this game, and I was the friendly Heavy.

MILITARY AREA | EU 10/08/2018 - 12:24:05 PM Squire Jokes on you, I have 125114.

Egotistical. Not something an admin should be.
Also, isn't being a "friendly" on VSH against the rules, along with on other game modes? Plus he's also impersonated an admin and threatened a ban.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Please read the rules before getting back on the servers. It’s clear you don’t understand them. Also, you point fingers at us for not being in every server at any given time, but your only solution is that YOU should be an admin.

Marking improve.

Reactions: Chance

defse

Uncharitable Spy
-1 from me, if you didn't have that chat logs i believe you could have gotten admin.