Improve Admin App: Yuuji

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Yuuji, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Yuuji

Yuuji Unremarkable User

Servers:
    TRADE | EU, TRADE | US
    Time:
    11am to 1am. 13 hours, everyday (BST).
    Link to your Stats Page:
    Playing Time:
    Around 170 hours across 4 servers.
    Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
    Absolutely not. Losing administrator privileges would not happen randomly, I'd have to do something wrong in order for that to happen.
    How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
    sm_ban STEAM_1:0:80555193 30 "Obvious Aimbot." (Although aimbot would be a perma ban w/ evidence!)
    Any other reason you should be admin:
    I applied for Administrator over a month ago, but the post was recently turned inactive as no-one had posted on it in a while, so I thought I could reapply.

I am active within the timezones that you want, so me having under 200 hours across your servers shouldn't be a problem.

Hello, It's Yuuji (Better known as Recon John). Only recently changed my name! I'm 18, and I love playing TF2. I'd say I'm an easygoing guy, and I like helping people.

I have also had a lot of experience in administration. I have been Co-Owner, Head Admin, Administrator twice and Moderater on multiple Gmod Serious Military RP servers, DarkRP servers and multiple casual Sandbox servers, so I know my way around being serious in administration and being a nice person. The names of these servers are, in order, Retro Gaming, Cooldown RP, CloudGaming, and I have forgotten the names of the others. I'm sorry if this is not a sufficient amount of evidence!

I am very active with the TF2 community. I try to be as nice as possible, even to those who are being unpleasant, but I can slip sometimes. It depends on whether that day I have had a bad day at work, but I really do try my best.

Thank you for your time!​

2. Jermaphobe

Jermaphobe Wicked Nasty Engineer Contributor Mapper

Steam:

A fellow Grisaia fan, a man of culture as well I see,

+0 for now, to see how general reception is

• Like Like x 1
  3. san7890

san7890 Face-Melting F2Per Contributor

Steam:

I doubt this admin application will go through, seeing as you don't have 200 hours.

Regardless, I recommend you get 200 hours on an account, and then reapply. You have a good effort application, and I think your admin application will then be able to obtain a fair shot.

(This advice is not truly endorsed by any admin I know of, but wait a couple of months upon reaching 200 hours to reapply, in order to dispel any "power-hungry" thoughts. Use that time to make reports as you play on the servers.)

• Like Like x 1
  4. RMSniper

RMSniper TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

He has over 200 hours combined. Either I can’t count, or he magically got over 200 since his admin app.

He hasn’t been on the forums in three weeks. I also haven’t seen any reports come through. The overall lack of involvement concerns me, so I am marking this as improve.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice