Servers:
SAXTON HALE | NY, SAXTON HALE | US
Time:
Weekdays: 5-9pm PST | Weekends: All day unless something comes up
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
Saxton Hall/ US, NY | Death Run/ US, US2: 242Hrs
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No. This is a pretty copy and paste answer but I don't see the point in getting mad. If you lose it you did something wrong, get over it.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:119364028]" 30" "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have been admin for other servers/community's and am familiar with admin attitude and being a role-model.

I am also familiar with SM commands being an admin in the past.

I see lots of things being gotten away with due to no admins or people having no fear of admins being around on the servers I play in which is annoying and to add to this lots of vote abuse. For example a player today was vote banned from a guy that was mic spamming.. people F4 everything.

*SIDE NOTE* I'm kinda confused about the "Servers" requirement and not sure if I did correctly, so I play on SaxtonHale NY,US. As well as DeathRun US,US2

Thank you for reading and putting your thoughts into my application.​

Xerʘ

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I have proof on my comments of people using my name and all the jazz. friend named Who? has his steam link and you can look into his previous names.

the beet

still tho you had the chance to say "nigga" instead of "nigger"

i'm still staying neutral on this, gl with this.

Xerʘ

Contributor
If it is me i'm honestly neutral with racial slurs. I understand if people find them offensive but this is the internet and I don't know you in person so no point in taking offence. Also thought Nigga would be just as bad but i guess the saying of putting an A instead of er is better is true? lol.

the beet

did you not read the rules
saying "nigger" can get you silenced

and as said i'm still staying at a +0

Xerʘ

Contributor
I understand this, i'm just saying as a general life rule. Thank you for your input. :blush:

the beet

also get more forum activity like making an introduction post, make reports, or if you're capable of doing so--make maps for the skial community

(you literally only have 4 forum messages and the first one is this application)

Xerʘ

Contributor
Yea I see where you are coming from, I've never really been a forum guy but would like to get into it more. Thanks for the suggestions.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Declining your application due to the racism in your chatlog.

You don't understand our rules enough to not break them - nevermind uphold them.

Reactions: Toxik

Xerʘ

Contributor
Thank you for your consideration. Hopefully I can improve myself for the future, thanks for your time.