Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Servers:
2FORT | EU, 2FORT | LA, 2FORT+ | EU
Time:
GMT+0 London. Unable to give accurate days/times as I work rota based however assure at least 10 hours a week.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
Please see comments below for why I am applying with such little time; Played 26:50:26 (11:59 AFK); Last Seen 03/14/2018 - 03:57:39 AM - 8 minutes ago; First Seen 09/03/2011 - 06:54:21 AM - 7 years ago
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No. I am not an angry person by nature.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:54968694]" 1 "Special Snowflake"
Any other reason you should be admin:
**wall of text inbound**
Admin Only said:

Reactions: Toxik

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is a very nice and well formatted application but you've not yet met the time requirement of 200 hours, which is a big shocker for someone who joined over 7 years ago. I'm going to mark this improve with that being the only reason, your experience and knowledge is exemplary for what Skial looks for in staff but you should familiarize yourself with the community through our various forms of communication before you reapply (as well as meet the time requirement). Thank you =)

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
This is a very nice and well formatted application but you've not yet met the time requirement of 200 hours, which is a big shocker for someone who joined over 7 years ago. I'm going to mark this improve with that being the only reason, your experience and knowledge is exemplary for what Skial looks for in staff but you should familiarize yourself with the community through our various forms of communication before you reapply (as well as meet the time requirement). Thank you =)
Yeah I have played some time previously. I don't feel that the time is completely correct but I will just work on it regardless.

Thank you for your time and I will see you shortly :)

Reactions: Toxik