Vozone

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
BADWATER | EU
Time:
Everyday from 14:00 to 22:00
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
On the server that i want to become an admin i have 80 hours in it, i really really like the server and i am starting to know the people that frequently play on it. Sometimes a hacker shows up and it can be hard to get him out of the server if he has friends playing with him, i really just want to make it a better server because i really like it.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, why would i, if i lost my admin status it would probably be for a good reason, i will make sure that i can be the best admin possible and that if it doesn't works out it's ok.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "Vozone" 60 "aimbot" or sm_ban "http://steamcommunity.com/id/vozoneGG/" 60 "aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Well, i tf2 is my favourite game, i had an older account with +1500 hours witch i lost due to a hacker/pisher, and i created another account just so i could play tf2, and i already reached the 500 hour mark on this account. Tf2 has been loosing some players over the time and i want to make sure that the people that play on the Skial server i am apllying for have a good time and can enjoy this great game and this great server. I really like the server and the people that play on it regularly and i want to make sure that they have fun free of hackers and abnoxius people.
Thank you for your time, i really hope i can become an Admin for this server.

-Vozone​

Last edited:

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Marking as "Improve" as you don't meet the minimum required hours on Skial servers.