Improve Admin App: Vojak

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Vojak, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Vojak

Vojak Unremarkable User

Servers:
    DEATH RUN | EU
    Time:
    I'm active everyday of the week, from 5:00pm to 10:00pm and During the Weekends and Holidays i'm active everyday from 10:00am to Midnight. My time-zone is UTC+01:00 (CET)
    Link to your Stats Page:
    Playing Time:
    11 hours, but i think there's a problem and my playing time seems to be reseted, because I'm playing on Skial Servers for 2years. And only yesterday i played all day long (maybe 10hours or more) so in 2 years I should have a lot more than 11hours... And i made a long pause after starting playing on your servers...So maybe my playing time has been reseted during this "pause"...
    Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
    No. Absolutely not.
    How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
    I can ban myself by using the command /ban @me <time> or !admin -> BanID or Ban Disconnected and ban my SteamID
    Any other reason you should be admin:
    Hello, I would like to be admin / moderator on the Skial DeathRun Server because D.R is a gamemode that I love,and I love Skial Servers, and also because I've already been Administrator and even Co-Owner of some other TF2 Servers (Bibihotz's Servers and an Orange_x3 100% Crits).

I know how to administrate (I know all the "basics" command, but i saw that Skial Servers have a lot of Plugin and Mods) and I like help people and I'm really patient.
    I hope you'll accept this application.

VojaK​

2. Jermaphobe

Jermaphobe Wicked Nasty Engineer Contributor Mapper

Steam:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. serbey

serbey Uncharitable Spy

Steam:

-1, Seems friendly but doesn't talk very much

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Luke

Luke Trade Moderator Contributor

Steam:

Marking as "Improve", you don't meet our required hours.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Vojak

Vojak Unremarkable User

Can I just know the reason of your -"1" ?

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  6. Lilly

Lilly Scarcely Lethal Noob

+1, it's a participative and friendly user, it would be a good admin

• Old Old x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice