Vojak

Unremarkable User
Servers:
DEATH RUN | EU
Time:
I'm active everyday of the week, from 5:00pm to 10:00pm and During the Weekends and Holidays i'm active everyday from 10:00am to Midnight. My time-zone is UTC+01:00 (CET)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
11 hours, but i think there's a problem and my playing time seems to be reseted, because I'm playing on Skial Servers for 2years. And only yesterday i played all day long (maybe 10hours or more) so in 2 years I should have a lot more than 11hours... And i made a long pause after starting playing on your servers...So maybe my playing time has been reseted during this "pause"...
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No. Absolutely not.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
I can ban myself by using the command /ban @me <time> or !admin -> BanID or Ban Disconnected and ban my SteamID
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hello, I would like to be admin / moderator on the Skial DeathRun Server because D.R is a gamemode that I love,and I love Skial Servers, and also because I've already been Administrator and even Co-Owner of some other TF2 Servers (Bibihotz's Servers and an Orange_x3 100% Crits).

I know how to administrate (I know all the "basics" command, but i saw that Skial Servers have a lot of Plugin and Mods) and I like help people and I'm really patient.
I hope you'll accept this application.

VojaK​