Vodka4Gaben

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
Weekdays - 4:30-9:30 PM | Weekends: 12:00-1:00 AM : UTC -01:00 EdinBurgh, Lisbon , London , Dublin | I play everyday 1-4 hours /week on the JB server
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
400 Hours and 17 Hours of afk
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No , I maybe a bit immature , But thats unacceptable
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:309115376]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have been Moderating Communities for Years now , When I used to play Minecraft actually *cancer* . I was a Moderator on MIneplex and I was an admin On UGC-Gaming (TF2 specificly) . I have been an Admin on GmodTecH community , .:ZU:. Community, and Panda Community . I still own a Minecraft server , and a CS:GO server ,and used to own a CS:S and GMoD server. I'm very sad I had to shut them down
BUT Negative side is that Moderating every community is different , first time I started was on CS:S I had such a hard time actually moderating but after a few years of doing so It's a hell lot easier then when It used to be.

I very frequently tell people / admins when people break the rules and wat they did . However I am left powerless With no other power to punish people other then /votemenu (depending on Rule they have broken). Me beeing a skial admin would make punishing Rule Breakers a lot easier then wait for Vote to finish and sometimes it would fail. Since the /report command Is VERY RARELY used and is Pointless cauz It just wasting time even tho rule breakers will break some rule and after a ban or 2 he most likely wont return.

The reason I think You should choose me for an admin is cauz I have a gr8 experience in Moderating Communities, and I believe that I'm a Somewhat Understanding Individual that works very gr8 in a team. On top of that I've always been independent meaning I could solve problems without strugling.

I'm very familiar with SourceMod Admin commands, and I'm familiar with majority of the rules . Cauz NO-one knows all the rules. - Luke

B4 You go and reply , I do realize wat an idiot I was last few times I applied. I'm sorry for that. If I do not get accepted , I just want 2 say one thing , Thanks 4 forgiving me.

All The Best Vodka4Gaben​

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
You only made one report so far and that too was marked need evidence.
Your chat is very toxic
You got vote muted 5 times this month alone, 3 of which were on the same day.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

You've broken the rules too many times for me to consider you as an applicant.

I don't think you would be mature enough.

Plus the effort put into the application:
Since the /report command Is VERY RARELY used and is Pointless cauz It just wasting time
You've only ever made one report.

Spelling of "cause" throughout the application.
Spelling of "great" throughout the application.

B4 You go and reply , I do realize wat an idiot I was last few times I applied. I'm sorry for that. If I do not get accepted , I just want 2 say one thing , Thanks 4 forgiving me.
"B4", "I want 2 say", "Thanks 4 forgiving".

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Gonna go ahead and help everybody out here by marking this declined.
  • You continued to be racist after your first admin app, and you even got punished for it by Pedro.
  • You’ve had several vote silences in just the past MONTH. Based on logs, it looks like it may just be music over mic, but maybe you’re that annoying to everybody else. I certainly don’t want to work with somebody who annoys the players on our server.
  • You never do reports, and your reasoning for it makes no sense.
  • Luke, who plays with you quite often, did not even recommend you.
  • Your chat log reeks of immaturity, and I cannot give that a pass.
  • Your lack of spelling is OK; you don’t have to be a rocket scientist who speaks perfect English to be an admin. However, you certainly should have a fairly clean record, have an air of maturity, and overall make a good app. Don’t see any of that.
P.S. It almost feels like this app is one big troll.