MGEMod | EU

Time:
21:00-03:00 CEST

Link to your Stats Page:
https://stats.skial.com/#summary/player/SteamID/All/[U:1:212157978]

Playing Time:
I think around 100 hours (total)

Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
If i will lose admin because of a bad reason (Example: Not active) i would not really be mad. Just upset.

How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "STEAM_0:0:106078989" 30 "Obvious aimbot."

Any other reason you should be admin:
1. I'm friendly guy who like to speak with other people.
2. I had alot of servers in my life. I was also admin in other community. I have experience in that kind of things.
3. I would be an active player. 21:00-3:00 CEST is just the time i'm sure i can play. I'll get alot of time in the day too, not sure which hours, but i'm sure i would be active more.
5. I will take seriously rule breakers.
That's it!
I believe i'll try my best to keep the community clean :)

You've got 146:35:09 hours on our servers, we require 200 minimum in order to apply for admin.
Do you think that you play often enough to get 200 hours within a short amount of time?

From your chatlog, you were begging on Trade EU:
TRADE | EU 08/13/2017 - 12:57:50 AM Vai Can someone fucking donate me something i lost my second unusual today for fucking fuck sake my life are bad i should hang?
TRADE | EU 08/10/2017 - 09:23:34 AM Vai Fat Mario pls give me one i lost 30 keys b4 2 days

I had alot of servers in my life. I was also admin in other community. I have experience in that kind of things.
Can you expand upon this?

Which community were you an admin of?
What kind of responsibilties did you have?

I would be an active player. 21:00-3:00 CEST is just the time i'm sure i can play. I'll get alot of time in the day too, not sure which hours, but i'm sure i would be active more.
If you don't even know when you're going to be active, how can we know?
I don't think the current 9 to 3 is enough free time, especially if that's your entire free time.

I will take seriously rule breakers.
...this is the bare minimum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cream Tea and Toxik