no because it would probly be for the better
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban STEAM_0:1:71012909 30 obvious aimbot
Any other reason you should be admin:
I would be very strict on players breaking rules or using cheats​

san7890

Australian Skial God
Contributor

You are extremely close (relatively) to your 200 hour goal, but your low effort app still warrants the aforementioned.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hi. I'm going to go ahead and mark this as "Improve." You're very close to the 200 hour requirement, but I took a look at your connection history in the past year. While you have gotten a great number of hours in less than year, you often play for a couple days at a time, then go missing for 2 months, then it repeats. Due to this, as well as your app lacking in overall content, it would be best if you re-applied at a later date once you're more qualified. You should work on your commitment to the servers, get to know other players, make reports, etc. Thanks!

turtles=21

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hi. I'm going to go ahead and mark this as "Improve." You're very close to the 200 hour requirement, but I took a look at your connection history in the past year. While you have gotten a great number of hours in less than year, you often play for a couple days at a time, then go missing for 2 months, then it repeats. Due to this, as well as your app lacking in overall content, it would be best if you re-applied at a later date once you're more qualified. You should work on your commitment to the servers, get to know other players, make reports, etc. Thanks!
Thank you for your advice and I will consider this and reapply in put more effort