TheKman

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Servers:
SAXTON HALE | US
Time:
MDT - Mountain Daylight Time, (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 6 pm - 9:30 pm), (Wednesday 1 pm - 2 pm (Then 6 pm - 9:30 pm), (Saturday - 8 am - 11 pm), (Sunday 8 am - 9:30 pm) *Please do bear in mind that times may vary as I have work and school*
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
204 Hours - Saxton Hale | US, 34 Hours - Trade | US
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, I would not get mad if I lost my adminship as I have been playing on skial servers for quite sometime and will continue to play on skial servers.. I enjoy the servers and community.. Being an admin would just be a "Bonus"/ Great gift.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban STEAM_0:0:49224650 30 "Obvious Aimbot" Or if a menu is available. I also believe we should also let the person being banned that they can appeal it on skial.com
Any other reason you should be admin:
Well I do have previous involvement being an admin for a community that has long since been disbanded. Most of the mains who play on the server knows me and for those who do not know me. I'm generally a nice person so I believe I would get along with them well. I do not particulary seek my fortune into becoming an admin rather just try my luck. I do notice at times when I'm playing that there will always be that one person who does something inappropriate or "gets single raged" and vote abuses to slay the hale.. I see these acts as a poor representation of the community.. If you die, you die.. I do support the idea of letting community members vote for decisions they would like to make, but when that power gets to their heads I would like someone to intervene. Now there are some admins whom I do like and they do their jobs very well. But they are usually busy with other activites/ their normal lives or are not very active on specific servers. If I do get accepted I would appreciate it very much, however if I do not. I would still like to see some "change". As I mentioned before, I will continue to play on skial servers even if I am not accepted.​

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
sorry but i'm goong to have to stick with the -1 you app is low in effort your chat needs work

SAXTON HALE | US 02/23/2018 - 11:46:25 PM The Kman .//Voteban Layla Duration: 1 Googol, Reason: Nard

SAXTON HALE | US 02/23/2018 - 09:41:53 PM The Kman ./voteban Hamitron '1 GOOGOL Years' Reason: Stalling
Those are jokes.

I'm marking this improve though, there's inconsistencies in it and getting admin isn't a gift, it's a responsibility. You also don't mention what "change" you want to see, you can always make suggestions and we'd love to hear it but you can't just say you want change and think you becoming an admin will make that change happen.