Servers:
SAXTON HALE | EU, SAXTON HALE | EU 2
Time:
17:00-20:00
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
2337 hours
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
depends on when I lose it, if it's a day going good for me, I'll beconfused but if it's a bad day I'll get annoyed
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban #steamid 30m "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Eh, I just want to keep the server free from hackers or any others ruining the game for the players...​

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Marking this as Improve, not as much thought put into this application as we really want.
You should review other applicants before making your own application - to know what we expect.

The_Drunk_Canary

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You're right... Not much thought was put into this. In fact I only did this to see what the resposes are like because, 1: OP applied and he got shut down immediately apparently and 2: You may have seen my chat history, and in that case you may be thinking 'Oh what an immature f***, constantly telling people that they got rekt and spamming lennies in chat. The dude must have such an inflated ego to do that on a daily basis.' Well you would be right to think that, because I am of that character on the internet. However if I was to gain an administrative position, my behaviour would be sure to change quickly, so if you just tell me what I need to improve specifically, I'll be on my way.