The Soriax

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
Atlantic Standard Time week days 3 Pm - 10 Pm weekends are at random times due to having a brother
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
19:30:04 I played everyday on another account but i dont seem to find it in stats. A reason that i might be idling is because i am still studying and i can get a bit busy.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I wont get mad because, even if i dont know, there will be a reason
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban The Soriax 30
Any other reason you should be admin:
When Luke and D3xus arent in the the server alot of people grief, but if im there no one will know im an admin. If they dont know it is easy to catch them spaming or griefing in the games.​

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
Atlantic Standard Time week days 3 Pm - 10 Pm weekends are at random times due to having a brother
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
19:30:04 I played everyday on another account but i dont seem to find it in stats. A reason that i might be idling is because i am still studying and i can get a bit busy.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I wont get mad because, even if i dont know, there will be a reason
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban The Soriax 30
Any other reason you should be admin:
When Luke and D3xus arent in the the server alot of people grief, but if im there no one will know im an admin. If they dont know it is easy to catch them spaming or griefing in the games.​

Just so you are aware, the minimum required time to apply for admin is 250 hours.

The Soriax

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I had way more in an old account i cant log into names Gonra but i cant find it within the stats. I started playing about 3 years ago when a guy called trulandragon was still around

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If you can't find it, and you can't log into it, then I'm not really sure you can proof that's you/that it counts. As you already saw, this app was marked improve, as you do not meet our requirements for 200 hours, and the app is not very well done.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I apologize as I marked it improve without a reason thinking my post had gone through but I guess cause my dog pulled out the charger for my laptop that has a dead battery and needs to be plugged in 24/7, it didn't go through. I came back and noticed my post was a draft but RM made the point pretty clear, thanks RM =)

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hadn't previously looked over this as it was already marked.
But just a few things, since this is JB territory.

no one will know im an admin
People will know you're an admin if you become an admin, it's hard to stay invisible on a community like JB.

When Luke and D3xus arent in the the server alot of people grief
Make reports on the forum, record demos and send them to one of the admins listed in the rules.
Recording demos whilst you play is a good practice no matter what honestly.

The Soriax

Scarcely Lethal Noob
If you can't find it, and you can't log into it, then I'm not really sure you can proof that's you/that it counts. As you already saw, this app was marked improve, as you do not meet our requirements for 200 hours, and the app is not very well done.
i found on Stats but it really count?