Pansmith

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Master Mapper
Servers:
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle, HARVEST x10 RANDOMIZER | US, SURF | NY
Time:
(CTZ) 5-9:30 weekdays, Weekends vary on a weeky basis, bu i do get about 3 hours a day.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
284:11:45 (detailed breakdown further down)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:292090778]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
About Me

I get along with people well and can make friends. I can work in teams and can collaborate well, as seen by my latest collaboration with _J_, to update awesomebox. I love using hammer, and have been working on porting maps to Team Fortress Two.

My Hours

My schedule is rather stable on weekdays, and I do not believe it will change at any time. On weekends, my schedule changes on a weekend to weekend basis, but I can able to get at least four hours

Forum Experience

I have decent forum experience, I have met various people on these forums. I can use the forums rather well.

My Server preferences

table.png
jFrtfU

As shown in this table, I inhabit the Bottiger's 24/7 idle server much more than the other servers, with the tfcustom category following next. (Mostly Surf|NY, and Harvest x10 Randomizer|US)

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Last edited:

Dutch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I have decent forum experience, I have met various people on these forums. I can use the forums rather well.

What do you mean by this? I'm not doubting you may have met people on these forums but you only have 17 posts spanning from March 15th, 2018 until present time. Even in your last admin application you admitted you weren't very active on the forums and promised since then to become more active, to which you haven't.
https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-app-the-pansmith™.79311/

Maturity?
https://www.skial.com/threads/aww-the-othew-pwayews.79575/

Pansmith

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Master Mapper
What do you mean by this? I'm not doubting you may have met people on these forums but you only have 17 posts spanning from March 15th, 2018 until the present time. Even in your last admin application, you admitted you weren't very active on the forums and promised since then to become more active, to which you haven't.

You are correct on that fact. While I do not post as much, I have lurked more. I will admit that I did just shitpost for a while, including the aforementioned link, and I can not change the fact that I did shitpost.

Likewise, now that I am picking up this forum again, I actually have a reason to be on here, and that is to essentially port maps to team fortress two, and generally fix problems with maps.

Also, what I meant on my application, and I wish I could edit ( but it appears that the edit option has gone missing) is that I have decent knowledge with the tools and features found with this map.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I’m not really impressed. You don’t give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. I don’t see any reports whether from inside or outside server. Doesn’t really seem that engaged with the community. I’m falling to see why you need / should have admin. Marking improve for now unless someone disagrees with me.