Storken

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
MILITARY AREA | EU
Time:
my time is 1 hour behind russia, i am active really much if I am not on a vaccation, I am playing 2-16 hours aday and 1-7 weeks depends on if I am on a vaccation.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
I have over 375 hours on skial servers.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
no I will not, I will try to help anyway like with !report or !votemenu if someone should be muted.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban #steamid or #userid or #name
Any other reason you should be admin:
I want to make the community better, I have been playing alot of skial server and I have meet many people that are just bad and hackers, I have reported some and helped my friends reported to, I only have helped and banned 4 people 2 of them was hacking and 2 others was just voteabusing and destroying the fun for others, I am a guy that wants to make things right and I hate when people like hackers or people that just destroying the fun in the game, but I want to make sure that everyone on skial servers will have fun, when I am playing I am meeting many people that are mean and just bad to everyone so I have been trying many time mute the people or report. I hope I can get admin so I can help with the skial servers because I am very active if I am not playing a other game but then people can msg me and I can come and help them out. I love to play on skial I have not been playing tf2 if I did not found skial. Thx if u are reading this and I would love to be an admin.​

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
You've made an admin app just 3 days ago which was marked improve.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
@Storken Do not make another application unless you are absolutely sure you are ready. Look at all the applicants that have made an application and have been approved, see what they have that you lack, don't just apply again in a really short amount of time. Marking improve again.