Storken

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
MILITARY AREA | EU
Time:
for me it's 13:44 and im living in sweden and we are 1 hour behind russia, I am playing 2-7 days per weak if im not on a vacation but I can play 2-16 hours aday if I can.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
I have played more then 375 hours on MILITARY AREA EU
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
no I will not, because theres more then me that are doing this.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban Storken obvious aimbot
Any other reason you should be admin:
I love to help people and remove or make the bad people silence so I can teach them and I want to make the Community better and show people respect and that they can play games without people ruining the game for them, as a exempel: voteabuse, hacking, racism and so on... I just want to make it better or try to make it better for the Community and try and help as many people as possibly.​

Link

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
MILITARY AREA | EU 08/09/2018 - 12:17:36 PM Storken storken is gay pls stop voteabusing
you told someone to stop voteabusing, however you never reported them, even though you want to "remove or make the bad people silence"

You don't know what a steam id is, in the Skial discord server Luke asked you what your steamid is and you answered wrong, instead you answered with your steam custom url.(Your steam id is [U:1:276733906] by the way.)

Also you haven't made a single report on Skial, not even using the !report command, there's no way you haven't seen one rule breaker in over 375 hours of play time.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Marking improve, while your hours are nice, the posts by san and Link pretty much summarize why you're not ready for admin yet.