spllitz301

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
DEATH RUN | EU, DEATH RUN | EU 2, DEATH RUN | US, DEATH RUN | US 2
Time:
Saterday and Sunday especially from 14:00 to 18:00, times can be different (now i play almost everyday because i have a lot of freetime)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
30:23:02 (02:04:07 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, if i lose admin then it means i probably don't deserve it or admins think i can't handle it and that is something i should respect.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban Spllitz 30 Aimbot used.
Any other reason you should be admin:
I play a lot on skial lately so i have decided to attempt to support the server even more i play a lot on tf2 and i have a much free time at this moment i will be online almost everyday around 4-5 hours (i make around 40 hours in 2 weeks) for a while until i get busy again then i will be online especially on Saterday and Sunday. Note: i have created a second account but i decided to apply on this account because i have better stats here then on my new account. if i get approved then i can proof i own the second account. My steam profile is level 62 and on my second account level 38. this account was created on 2014 and my second account in 2018. If this account gets approved, i will request to also make my second account admin. i chose for deathrun because i like to play deathrun most of the time i play tf2. i started playing more lately on my second account so here are the stats of the second account: https://stats.skial.com/#player/tfcustom/911642493 thats 50 hours in total on this server, but i can make 80 hours within 1,5 week or 120 hours in 2,5 weeks (30 hours here and 20 hours on second account)​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Going to mark this improve

You don't meet the 200 hours minimum requirement.

Feel free to apply again when you meet this requirement