soo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Servers:
2FORT | LA | Fast, 2FORT | NY | Fast, 2FORT | TX | Fast, 2FORT | US, 2FORT | US | Fast, 2FORT+ | LA | Fast, 2FORT+ | NY | Fast, TURBINE | LA | Fast, TURBINE | NY | Fast, TURBINE | TX | Fast
Time:
Thursday - Sunday 12:00pm to 2:00am (MST)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
571:35:54 (04:54:32 AFK).
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:44898456]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I am someone who loves TF2 and always will. I have been playing on the Skial 2fort/Turbine US servers for some time now and figured I would give a go in helping the Skial team by applying for admin.

Skial is currently the only community of servers that I find myself frequenting and has given me 570 hours of fun. I ended up meeting some great players and made many new friends a long the way in the Skial adventure. I figure at this point I could try to give something back to you guys by helping out as an admin.

I do have past experience with SourceMod from being an admin on the old Ev0.Gaming servers back on CS:S. I am well versed with the rules as they are the main reason why I ended up here at Skial and am confident that I can offer a fair experience to all players.

I would like to point out that I am not someone who is active in the forums. To me it is all about playing the game itself. It is something I WILL work on.

I am a donor and will continue doing so regardless of being accepted or not.

In all honestly, I just like TF2 and Skial is my current home where I know I can have fun.
Please let me know if you have any questions and or criticisms.​

Reactions: Cream Tea

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
+1 a little forum time would be nice

i would also like to point out one of your friends have a caution tag on steamrep

Last edited:

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i dont get people asking for forum time, as long as you are willing to check reports every now and then i don't think it should be important

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
You say you would help the Skial team by applying for admin, but how? For now, I see no reports made, no activity on the forums ...
I think it's important for an admin to not only be active in the game itself, but also in the other community platforms, and to "prove" themselves reporting people who break the rules.

Last edited:

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
+1
You have a clean chat and you're also familiar with the sourcemod commands.
Although you should work on making more reports.
Good Luck :)

Last edited:

soo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1 a little forum time would be nice

i would also like to point out one of your friends have a caution tag on steamrep

That's pretty interesting to find out. Thank you for pointing that out. I wonder what story behind that is.

Forum time will definitely be something I will be working on.

soo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You say you would help the Skial team by applying for admin, but how? For now, I see no reports made, no activity on the forums ...
I think it's important for an admin to not only be active in the game itself, but also in the other community platforms, and to "prove" themselves reporting people who break the rules.

Thank you for pointing that out. That is something that I know of how to do and should have been doing. I have played enough to witness situations that warrant the use of report system.

I actually believe I have used the report system before and it did do it's job:

https://www.skial.com/threads/derry1949-aimbot.68237/#post-695433

Regardless, you make a good point. I should be very assertive with using this system. I see enough to know when it is needed.

User

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
+1

A person who seems to know what commands mean and has been knowing Skial for a while. It also seems that you make friends with a lot of people so good luck.

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I am a -1 because you haven't utilized the report system. It is honestly the only way we know that you would be a fair judge as admin towards other players, and enforce the rules appropriately.

If you take the next month or two to report more players, than I would be willing to change my vote to +1.

Kael

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1 great person to play with and very skilled. Possibly the best legit sniper on TF2

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As someone who has played with this person, they are constantly under attack for being good at sniping. They handle it very well, and I haven't really seen them ever stir up any problems. I'll go ahead and throw my +1 on them too.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I don't see a problem, +1.

But like others have said it would have looked better if you had more reports.

❤BronisaurusRex❤

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
+1

Was looking at your chatlogs and overall you seem like a laid back, chill dude that is hard to piss off. We need more people like that.
Been on skial for a very long time *If you don't include the forums*
You are aware of your strengths and weakness for being an admin and you promise to try and work on these if needed
Example of Strengths - You have past knowledge and experience with SourceMod and '...well versed with the rules.'
Example of Weaknesses - You lack activity on the forums
I'm normally the type of person to say "-1 Try to get more activity in the forums.", but you have a lot of good qualities of an admin. We need more people like you.

soo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1

Was looking at your chatlogs and overall you seem like a laid back, chill dude that is hard to piss off. We need more people like that.
Been on skial for a very long time *If you don't include the forums*
You are aware of your strengths and weakness for being an admin and you promise to try and work on these if needed
Example of Strengths - You have past knowledge and experience with SourceMod and '...well versed with the rules.'
Example of Weaknesses - You lack activity on the forums
I'm normally the type of person to say "-1 Try to get more activity in the forums.", but you have a lot of good qualities of an admin. We need more people like you.

Thank you for the kind words!

I do try not to let the game or players get to me since it never leads to a good experience afterwards.

As for forum activity. It will definitely be something that requires attention on my part.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Haven’t seen a ton of support yet. I’d be curious to see support from those you play with / hear their POV. :blush:

soo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Haven’t seen a ton of support yet. I’d be curious to see support from those you play with / hear their POV. :blush:

I can definitely reach out to those of who I play with and have them share their thoughts/POV. :grinning:

Volcano19666

Unremarkable User
+1
I met exia/soo in tf2 a while ago, and i play with him in other games as well, and hes a pretty positive fella'.
hes pretty generous as well, when he came to cali he gave me one of his pcs merely on account of him having extras that he didn't use

magna

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I've played a lot on old ozzy server with soo. Very quick and accurately points out legitimate cheaters. Had probably gotten at least 50 cheaters removed from the servers over the years. Also has tons of experience in the game. +1