Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
223 hours
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:414342653]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I've been here for about one month, and I already absolutely love the players and staff. For me, I'd like to become an administrator to simply get rid of the rule breakers. Free killing upon mic spamming upon chat spamming just makes the game a lot less entertaining. To add, I'm active all of the time and know [some] admin commands. I am willing and ready to fully commit to this server and help the community as much as possible.

And also I'd like to become admin because it would teach me a lot about responsibility and leadership and to help fellow admins keep servers fun and enjoyable for all who come.

And also I want be to able to make sure people have a good time on the server and the only way to do that is by using reports, which takes time and allows the rule breaker to carry on his act for a while. I've reported quite a few people which is time consuming and annoying as some rule breakers are aware that I'm taking screenshots at some points, so I'd love to be able to hand down punishment as soon as I am sure they deserve it.

I want to become an admin for a generic reason which is "to improve the community" by representing as a staff member, but I also want to help guide new players with little knowledge of the gamemode/server they're on, keep servers clean of toxicity when other staff members aren't available and generally try and improve the player experience by helping any way I can​

Reactions: Jay54321

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 you seem like a nice guy and I'm not going to mark this improve because you're less than a day's worth of hours short of the 10 day requirement. That said, you've made 4 total apps, all of which were really close together and the last 3, you were told you didn't meet the 10 day requirement. You seem far too impatient considering you still don't and you can't simply do 10 x 24 to realize you don't have 240 hours, that's shows a bit of either laziness or carelessness, something we don't want in our staff.

Reactions: Jermaphobe

SnowyDevil

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
-1 you seem like a nice guy and I'm not going to mark this improve because you're less than a day's worth of hours short of the 10 day requirement. That said, you've made 4 total apps, all of which were really close together and the last 3, you were told you didn't meet the 10 day requirement. You seem far too impatient considering you still don't and you can't simply do 10 x 24 to realize you don't have 240 hours, that's shows a bit of either laziness or carelessness, something we don't want in our staff.
Sorry for being impatient, u cant put improve if u want or decline.

TheMiningAlex

Positively Inhumane Poster
I'm still really confused everything I see says 200 hours. I've seen you say 240 and 200 in the past so I'm not sure what the real number is anymore

Edit: otherwise I feel like snowy is a good person so +0 for now because I need time to analyze more.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm still really confused everything I see says 200 hours. I've seen you say 240 and 200 in the past so I'm not sure what the real number is anymore

Edit: otherwise I feel like snowy is a good person so +0 for now because I need time to analyze more.
I've never said 200, it's always been 240. 24 x 10 = 240.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That was in the past few months.
I'm just saying because the application form says 200, And lots of admins seem to say either 200 hours or 10 days sometimes.
Oh no, that wasn't me meaning he needs 200, that's just meaning saying it's less than 200, let alone 240.

Dolph1n

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
You made an application literally fifteen days ago. Impatience isn't a good trait for someone with lots of power to have.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

You meet all the requirements though due to the frequency of your applications you don't seem patient enough for this position.

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
VdK7N1d.png

-1 for the reasons stated by other users

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I like your application, it was never a copy paste, it always changed into something more compared to the last applications.
It is clear you want this, you meet the requirements now, you are determined to do this.
You get my support.
And you are active too.

+1

Do you know how to use sourcemod commands? A simple yes or no is enough. I just want to know if you have background experience with the admin commands.

------------------------------------
This guy finally meets the requirements he was told he lacked on the other apps and all he is told now is "you are impatient".
@Sargent¥ , I have read this so many times from you and you have been corrected as many times, the requirement changed to 200 hours months ago. Go to "apply for admin" to see for yourself. Please don't drop the 10x24h requirement, it is dead.

Reactions: RMSniper

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
My apologies @SnowyDevil the required value is indeed 200. I was under the impression that it was 10 days, which is 240, I understand it has since been updated. Sorry for disheartening you in any way if I did.

Reactions: SnowyDevil

SnowyDevil

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I like your application, it was never a copy paste, it always changed into something more compared to the last applications.
It is clear you want this, you meet the requirements now, you are determined to do this.
You get my support.
And you are active too.

+1

Do you know how to use sourcemod commands? A simple yes or no is enough. I just want to know if you have background experience with the admin commands.

------------------------------------
This guy finally meets the requirements he was told he lacked on the other apps and all he is told now is "you are impatient".
@Sargent¥ , I have read this so many times from you and you have been corrected as many times, the requirement changed to 200 hours months ago. Go to "apply for admin" to see for yourself. Please don't drop the 10x24h requirement, it is dead.
Thank u very much, and yes i do know sourcemod commands

Last edited: