Time:
11 am-6 pm or 6pm-4am BST
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
156:28:28 (10:52:28 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, i'd enquire about the reason but I would not get mad about it
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_addban 0 STEAM_1:1:82451517 "obvious aimbot", to find the aimbotter's ID, I can type in status which will show the steamid's of every person currently in the server
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have been playing from 2015-2016 and took a break and came back to the game back in March, I believe that since I have been here for a long while I know and have seen enough to know what and what not to do. I have also built lasting friendships from this server and would like to maintain and build more quality friendships. As well as this I would like to improve the quality of Skial server's by helping to ban nuisances to the community such as aimbotters and other rule-breakers. I am a level-headed and fair person that is friendly but can be serious if he needs to. I wish that the admins here consider my request and I thank you for your time.
Regards, Carbon.​

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
As well as this I would like to improve the quality of Skial server's by helping to ban nuisances to the community such as aimbotters and other rule-breakers.

Ummm wasn't it just last month you were ban for killing your own team mates on death run by griefing the platforms?

serbey

Uncharitable Spy
I stepped on the platform to jump back to the other side which was misinterpreted by the admin as griefing which I totally understand because I did unintentionally kill a teammate by doing so, I have learned to be more careful while doing it on that particular map and now only do it if I'm behind the group. I regret doing it as I did not see the consequence which would be a killed teammate.

Regards, Carbon.

san7890

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Servers:
DEATH RUN | EU
Time:
11 am-6 pm or 6pm-4am BST
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
156:28:28 (10:52:28 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, i'd enquire about the reason but I would not get mad about it
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_addban 0 STEAM_1:1:82451517 "obvious aimbot", to find the aimbotter's ID, I can type in status which will show the steamid's of every person currently in the server
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have been playing from 2015-2016 and took a break and came back to the game back in March, I believe that since I have been here for a long while I know and have seen enough to know what and what not to do. I have also built lasting friendships from this server and would like to maintain and build more quality friendships. As well as this I would like to improve the quality of Skial server's by helping to ban nuisances to the community such as aimbotters and other rule-breakers. I am a level-headed and fair person that is friendly but can be serious if he needs to. I wish that the admins here consider my request and I thank you for your time.
Regards, Carbon.​
You are not at the required minimum playing time and your application, while I feel has effort behind it, is rather short.

serbey

Uncharitable Spy
As you can see, those are the only times I used that word, it was used satirically and in NO WAY meant. I realise that racism is not permitted on skial servers and choose to avoid it both in personal life and while gaming. I can wholeheartedly and with full truthfulness say that outside of satire and just in general dark humour would not say that word. Also the !tts was a voice bot that was activated by another member of the community and I was playing along with the rest of the community in asking the bot to say stupid stuff for the shock value.

Link

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor

serbey

Uncharitable Spy
If someone micspams I just do !ignore "name" and if the server is in agreeance with the mic spam I also tell them to do !ignore "name", if the micspam is really bad, I or another member of the community just initiate a votemute. I have never seen anyone on the server actually report micspam because there are other ways of dealing with it.