Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Servers:
DEATH RUN | EU
Time:
Monday to Friday 13:30-19:00, Saturday to Sunday 12:00-20:00
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
Definitely at least 200 hours of play time, I don't really idle too much.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I would not be mad, but I would question why I was removed from admin status unless there was a valid reason to do so.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
Type into the console "sm_ban STEAM_0:1:120078886 30 Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I would like to become an admin primarily on the Deathrun EU #1 server as I play quite frequently on there and wanted to help out with the server, to keep it a friendly place. I do not want to force people to be nice as that is their decision to be unfriendly, but if I see some people hurting other people's feelings then I would ask them nicely to stop.
I have previously had admin experience in my old community, so I do know what is right and what is wrong.

Regards, Shpee.​

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
-1, because @JayDee had to help you with the application.

I do not want to force people to be nice as that is their decision to be unfriendly, but if I see some people hurting other people's feelings then I would ask them nicely to stop.
...and when they tell you no?

There's literally nothing an admin can do about someone who isn't friendly, unless they're breaking the rules.

What is your old community?

SecksyShpee

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
If you do not feel I am qualified to be an admin, Don't worry. I fully understand. I only want to help contribute to the skial community and help make it a better place. Also my previous community was called NEC-Gaming, but due to the owner's lack of efforts to keep the community running I and all the other staff resigned.

Like I said, If you do not feel that I meet all the criteria for being an admin, I really do not mind that.