CockGenie

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
-1 just bc im upset with your recent actions, report consistently pls nobody would like a biased admin

Salty Mcpepperson

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the update. My Singapore trip was fun, but I'm glad to be in the states. If there is any feedback, comments or concerns regarding this application i'd love to hear it!

Vodka4Gaben

Gore-Spattered Heavy
+1

I think You'd be a very good Admin . I hope to see hope to see you in the future as an Admin!

Have a good one

- Kyle

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
Jordan ([U:1:26642939]) is reported for micspamming on 2Fort+ LA. You join the server and immediately hear him micspamming this song. He has 1 previous ban for using a racist spray, and 2 previous silences for racism. What commands do you use, if any?

After respawning on Turbine+ US, you notice øѝє-єчєԃ-ѣєє ([U:1:355799505]) in spawn, slowly rotating right, not doing anything. He has no prior bans or silences. What commands do you use, if any?

Salty Mcpepperson

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Jordan ([U:1:26642939]) is reported for micspamming on 2Fort+ LA. You join the server and immediately hear him micspamming this song. He has 1 previous ban for using a racist spray, and 2 previous silences for racism. What commands do you use, if any?

Since the song includes racist language Jordan ([U:1:26642939]) would receive the following punishment due to this being his fourth offence.

sm_silence “#[U:1:26642939]” 43200 "Racism"

After respawning on Turbine+ US, you notice øѝє-єчєԃ-ѣєє ([U:1:355799505]) in spawn, slowly rotating right, not doing anything. He has no prior bans or silences. What commands do you use, if any?

Sitting in spawn with +right over time will dodge the AFK manager. I would spectate “øѝє-єчєԃ-ѣєє” for a few minutes.

If “øѝє-єчєԃ-ѣєє” comes back I would warn them about using commands which bypass the AFK manager.

sm_psay “#[U:1:355799505]” “Please do not use the +right function if you are not actively playing the game. This will bypass our AFK manager and may result in a ban”

If “øѝє-єчєԃ-ѣєє” doesn’t come back I would kick them and warn them at a later date.

sm_kick “#[U:1:355799505]”

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Welcome to the team!

Sorry it's taken so long, good to have you on board.