Servers:
2FORT | LA | Fast, 2FORT | NY | Fast, 2FORT+ | LA | Fast, 2FORT+ | NY | Fast
Time:
Mon - Fri: 7pm-10pm PST | Sat - Sun: 4pm-2am PST
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
2257 Hours. Mainly on 24/7 2Fort.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No. I'm laid back and would respect the decision.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:83066023]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have been playing on Skial servers for over 3 years and have developed great relationships with the players I have met over the years. I'm very familiar in the 2FORT+ | LA | Fast community and have a good rapport.

I have a vested interest in the Skial server environment and want nothing more than a healthy community. I am very familiar with the server rules and would enforce them appropriately. Doing due diligence is key before making a judgement or decision.

I work at one of the largest tech companies and enjoy work from home benefits. I'm generally WFH Monday,Thursday and Friday. This allows me to be somewhat flexible on my play time.

It is important for me to point out that I applied for an admin Aug 19th, 2016. I withdrew my application on Jan 10th, 2017 because I did not feel I had the time to give to the Skial community. After speaking with a number of current admins, there is no doubt in my mind I can provide the time and effort required to become one of the best Admins that Skial has.

I look forward to hearing your feedback as always. :)​

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
why you do this
7qaxclo.png

Salty Mcpepperson

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
@DavidBaeker - Thanks for the screenshot. In retrospect I should have withheld myself from posting on that ban appeal.

the beet

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
looked at sourcebans and surprisingly there are no punishments even for a 2k hour no-lifer
10/10 would +1

also saw him on the 2fort servers before and he does not talk much though.

Last edited:

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Servers:
2FORT | LA | Fast, 2FORT | NY | Fast, 2FORT+ | LA | Fast, 2FORT+ | NY | Fast, TRADE | US, TURBINE | LA | Fast
Time:
Mon - Fri: 7pm-10pm PST | Sat - Sun: 4pm-2am PST
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
1482 Hours. Mainly on 24/7 2Fort.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No. I'm laid back and would respect the decision.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:83066023]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have been playing on Skial servers for over 2 years and have developed great relationships with the players I have met over the years. I'm very familiar in the 2FORT+ | LA | Fast community and have a good rapport.

I have a vested interest in the Skial server environment and want nothing more than a healthy community. I am very familiar with the server rules and would enforce them appropriately. Doing due diligence is key before making a judgement or decision.

I work at one of the largest tech companies and enjoy work from home benefits. I'm generally WFH Monday,Thursday and Friday. This allows me to be somewhat flexible on my play time.

I would love to hear your feedback regarding this application. This is the first admin position I have ever applied for. I've been interested for a long time, but was recently approached by a current admin to apply and figured that I should take the leap. I'm open for any questions/concerns and am excited to hear back!​

It's darn near word for word the EXACT application that you withdrew from last time. What makes you so "serious" about the position now? You couldn't even take the time to do a more detailed or even different application as to the reason you are applying?

I said no then, and i'll say it now.

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
@JohnnyGaloshes @(i am not even going to try to type that guy's name):

This is how he ended his last application:
To be completely transparent with all of you, I don't have the time needed to make a good admin at this time

So maybe he has more time now? You guys are jumping to conclusions rather quickly, let him address what I quoted.

Salty Mcpepperson

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Hi All,

I would like to address the reason for revoking my previous application in more detail. I take the admin position very seriously and want to be a great contributor to the Skial community. At the time, I had a lot of things going on in my life such as a new engagement and was in the process of searching for a new job. Since I was uncertain about the time restraints involved with a new position and a new engagement, I did not feel it was a good time to continue the admin application process. Now, those things have stabilized and I have a stronger understanding of the future to come. If there are any additional questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Reactions: Reedgreat

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Hi All,

I would like to address the reason for revoking my previous application in more detail. I take the admin position very seriously and want to be a great contributor to the Skial community. At the time, I had a lot of things going on in my life such as a new engagement and was in the process of searching for a new job. Since I was uncertain about the time restraints involved with a new position and a new engagement, I did not feel it was a good time to continue the admin application process. Now, those things have stabilized and I have a stronger understanding of the future to come. If there are any additional questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Yet not seriously enough to even make an effort to change your application? Just copy and paste? Seems lazy to me.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1

Very passionate member of the community, reported countless people and always looking to learn.

As to the people saying that this is a duplicate application - yes, and so what?
His last application was not denied, or marked as improve - he closed it himself.

He closed his application since he did not have enough time to put towards being admin.
...he's now got more time, so yes - the same application, because there's nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: Sargent¥

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i dont see the issue in the duplication of the application if the original was still his, what the hell is changing his choice of words gonna do? how does that matter?
+1