Servers:
TRADE | US
Time Zone:
GMT-10 for 8am to around 2-3pm
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
308:25:38
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Nope, and there is no reason to, if i were to lose admin it would be because of me using admin privileges for the wrong reasons going against the rules and I would take full responsibility for it.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "U:1:437743610" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have applied for admin recently but unfortunately was declined due to my previous chatbox history and the offensive language i have used.

In my understanding the words i used ("no no word") were apparently not allowed to be said, despite that fact that had the perspective that saying it without the "hard-r" or using it as means to purposely offend an individual was otherwise "ok" to say.

I am very sorry for the ignorant way i acted when using that intolerable language and i hope you can forgive me for it.

I do understand if you came to the decision to not accept my apology and i wholeheartedly understand and regret my actions.

The reason that I should be an admin is because not only am I a leader, I am a team leader. I can work well with others, i have high tolerance when it comes to everyone and overall want to keep these servers safe and accounted for. I know for a fact that you can trust me to be an admin because I don't say this lightly but I understand the responsibilities and trust with being an admin are meant to be taken seriously and I will do everything in my power to make sure everyone is treated equally, fairly and those who won't step in line will have to learn the consequences of their actions.​

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I’m closing this app as your other app was closed less than a week ago, I’d give it a month at least.

You need to restore some faith from us into you.