Salmon 2

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
It varies between days, but I'm usually able to be active every day for a bit (GMT)
(EDIT: Usually after 4 pm).
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
45d (from HLstats)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Probably not, I don't really mind losing admin as long as I've helped in the time I had.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:82325102]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
So, after my first admin app (NOTE: My ingame name is NOT salmon, it is "feenicks"), which got denied due to me saying racist things in chat, I now apply again hoping for the position.
Now, I only wish to be admin so I can help players on various servers deal with rule breakers, and it is understandable if you do not accept this application. I have little experience of adminship but a big understanding of what the basic things is, and I know the rules pretty well.
Again, I understand why you might not accept me as an admin, but I'd still like to be able to have an opportunity to help players with rule breakers.
While there is the option of filing reports and calling votes, I feel like I could do a bit more than just type those and try and to my best to keep the server clean.
Beetle and Tap are the more active ones and Milly unfortunately got declined, so I want to try helping them keep the server clean.​

Last edited:
Reactions: TapTap

Salmon 2

Mildly Menacing Medic
You do have a 3 day ban
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=[U:1:82325102]&Submit=

Also, your time you say you're online does not tell us much. Saying every day does not give good time. Such as what times are you normally online and when players can contact you for help.

The 3 day ban was cancelled before the ban was meant to end due to it being a silly reason.
The 1 day mute (as explained) was me using the "n-word" (i'm not a racist i promise)

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
It varies between days, but I'm usually able to be active every day for a bit (GMT)
(EDIT: Usually after 4 pm).
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
45d (from HLstats)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Probably not, I don't really mind losing admin as long as I've helped in the time I had.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "[U:1:82325102]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
So, after my first admin app (NOTE: My ingame name is NOT salmon, it is "feenicks"), which got denied due to me saying racist things in chat, I now apply again hoping for the position.
Now, I only wish to be admin so I can help players on various servers deal with rule breakers, and it is understandable if you do not accept this application. I have little experience of adminship but a big understanding of what the basic things is, and I know the rules pretty well.
Again, I understand why you might not accept me as an admin, but I'd still like to be able to have an opportunity to help players with rule breakers.​
That command is still wrong.