Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Doctor_cx

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
TRADE | NY
Time:
GMT (England) Monday-Sunday 5-10 (Sometimes can be slightly different depending)
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No I am usually a very calm person, and if I did lose admin there would be a reason for it, meaning that I was not fit for the job so I would accept that.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:65317545" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I think I would be a good Admin because I am a very calm and friendly person, I also like to help those who are having trouble and if that problem is another user then I would deal with him/her properly and not just ban them, because everyone on the servers should be having fun and I would like to help keep that.

I also have a lot of spare time which I use on TF2 (In other words I have no life apart from when I'm at college or attending a 'club' called The Army Cadet Force (This has also helped with problem solving so if there was a problem then I would be more likely to be able to help with the answer))

You will mostly find me on trade servers (e.g. TRADE | NY) because you can have a lot of fun on them and you can trade easily so 2 in one, and this is a very fun community and I want to help keep the community fun.

I look forward to you reading this and your answer (Either way I know you have made the right decision)

Status
Not open for further replies.