Servers:
2FORT+ | EU, TRADE | EU, TRADE | US
Time:
11am to 1am. 13 hours, everyday (BST).
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
120 hours, 4 hours AFK over 4 servers.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No. Losing Administrator privileges is a big deal, it wouldn't happen for no reason. Even if I feel that way, no outburst will occur.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban STEAM_1:0:80555193 30 "Obvious Aimbot." (Although aimbot would be a perma ban w/ evidence!)
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have had a lot of experience in administration. I have been Co-Owner, Head Admin, Administrator twice and Moderater on multiple Gmod Serious Military RP servers, DarkRP servers and multiple casual Sandbox servers, so I know my way around being serious in administration and being a nice person. The names of these servers are, in order, Retro Gaming, Cooldown RP, CloudGaming, and I have forgotten the names of the others. I'm sorry if this is not a sufficient amount of evidence.

I am very active with the TF2 community. I try to be as nice as possible, even to those who are being unpleasant, but I can slip sometimes. It depends on whether that day I have had a bad day at work, but I really do try my best.

Thank you for your time, I look forward to a reply.

-Recon John.​

Yuuji

Unremarkable User
Contributor
-1 doesn’t meet the minimum required time
The minimum is 100 hours if you meet the time zones. I believe I do, but correct me if I don't.]#

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see this before. It greatly increases your chances of acceptance, but it's not garunteed!

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The minimum is 100 hours if you meet the time zones. I believe I do, but correct me if I don't.]#

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see this before. It greatly increases your chances of acceptance, but it's not garunteed!
Yes, 8am to 2pm GMT is 9am to 3pm BST, so you do fall into some of that time frame. Your activity hadn't really started until early May though. Is this 13 hour availability only because it's summer time?

Yuuji

Unremarkable User
Contributor
Yes, 8am to 2pm GMT is 9am to 3pm BST, so you do fall into some of that time frame. Your activity hadn't really started until early May though. Is this 13 hour availability only because it's summer time?
No, I am available like this for the forseeable future. I fasttracked college and I'm hopefully looking to attend University in the middle of 2019. So, my schedule is going to be the same for a year minimum.

Last edited: